my mom.

Someone once asked me how often I talk to my mom... I quickly responded every day and my answer came to them as a shock. I did not get why? Doesn't everybody talk to their mom's everyday? But why wouldn't I? She is my best friend. It truly has been a challenge living a state away from her these past two years and anyone who knows Wendy knows why. She is the most loyal, caring, generous, fun, funny friend I have. Her thoughtfulness is truly something to be admired. She knows just what to say when I am feeling down or need a little motivation I swear she has a sixth sense and calls me always when I am needing to talk to her the most. She has taught me so many amazing life lessons (especially the love for clothes/expensive fashion taste she passed on... sorry Dal). She also has given me the gift of traveling the world she has taken me to New York, London, Paris, Southern France, Thailand, and Hong Kong, and this was all just last year! Like I said.... So generous. I feel very very lucky to have her as a mom and even luckier to have her as a friend. I pray one day I will get to have the relationship with my daughters that I have with my mom. 












Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I totally teared up. What a gift she is! I feel so lucky to say, I also have a mom BFF :)

    ReplyDelete