Uno mas por favor.

For Christmas my parents took our family to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! It was just what we needed after the crazy holiday season. I was so bummed because it rained the first few days, but Dal quickly put me in my place by simply saying, "Babe, you tell me all the time that you wished you could just stay in bed all day and not have to do anything for once! Guess what?? That's today!" And just like that I could not have been happier. We got to spend time with family, play a lot of "Scum", drink endless Pina Colada's, and soak up some Vitamin D! Now, after a week of sheer relaxation, back to reality! School starts for Dallas and I we feel so blessed to have such an amazing reality.

Here are some pics of the trip!



Isn't my husband a stud? I'm working on his modeling portfolio ;)









Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment