Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve is one of my favorite days of the year. One day of the entire year we (my immediate family) get to choose whatever restaurant we'd like and we all get dressed up and eat there. Of course, for the past few years we have found ourselves at Ruth's Chris Steak House. It is AMAZING! Hands down our favorite restaurant. Every year we say we will venture out and try something new, it just never seems to happen. Then we go back to my parents house and open one present. Of course, like every other family America, it's always pajamas. This year the boys got to match! It may not be very original of us, but we sure do love it. Good food + the people I love the most = one of my favorite days of the year!








Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun Christmas Eve. You have such a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete