sunday crepes.

So... Dallas and I have gotten into this terrible amazing habit of making crepes sunday after church! It all began when I was younger and my dad would make us crepes as a sunday night very special treat! Well fast forward to me living in a house (the toaster) with my roommates last year and we found ourselves making crepes far too often after church. After all of my roommates got healthy and I got married... I did not drop the tradition! We just love them too much and now I've got Dal hooked. They are simple and easy to make and satisfy our permanent sweet tooth (due to the Nutella and excess amounts of powdered sugar). The recipe comes for the Favorites Cookbook and is a keeper for sure. We are still trying to be healthy but everyone needs a little sugar now and then! Bon Appetite to us!









Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little tradition! I love this! I cannot remember the last time I ate a crepe, I will have to get my husband to whip some up!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You definitely should they are such a great treat!

      Delete