my best friend is enagaged.

So my best friends is engaged! And she asked me to be her Maid of Honor! And I could not be more excited!

So... long story short, Chloee was my big sis in Delta Gamma and was really there for me when I needed a friend the most. When I moved to AZ she was my long distance BFF and we would visit all the time. Never have I met someone so loyal, caring, and selfless. I am truly lucky to have her as a friend.

Well, not only is she friends with me but is now pretty much another child in my family. My mom and Chlo have become bff's too! So when she got engaged my mom decided to throw her an engagement party!

Engagement parties are totally underrated. Rarely are they done in SLC but are the greatest. I was fortunate enough to have an engagement tea thrown for me and it was truly one of my favorite parts of being engaged/wedding season. We invited all the women from both sides of the family so everyone can start to get to know each other. There is no gifts, it is just a fun party to kick off all the wedding festivities.

When I say "we" threw her this party I really mean my mom. She did it all. I just addressed the invites haha. So she gets all the credit, but I thought I would post some pics because it turned out so darling.






 


xoxo,
Car

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment