i should be studying.

Yikes...

Let me just tell you, this semester has been rough. And we are currently in the thick of it.

To hurry and catch up and what we've been doing the last FOUR MONTHS. Here are the pics.

I will get a life again (maybe) in June. See you then probably :)


Meeting Ruthie for the first time. Doesn't Dal look like such a natural :) 



New hair thanks to the amazing Karly Reichman



Lots of studying with my fav study buddy Fitz. 


Me living at Primary Children's Hospital (Literally, we are talking like 60+ hours a week)


 Living off Easter candy and Diet Dr. Pepper


 And, McDonalds ice cream cones.



Spring break down in AZ. 






Sugar House park runs with Wendy and Fitz. 



Our fav splurge dinner spot Alamexo. We eat enough to feed like 10 grown men. NBD.


Dallas and Fitz matching (insert crying laughing emoji here haha)



General Relief Society meeting with my gals. This was the only decent picture we took!


Lets, add popcorn to my diet list. 


AZ for Easter and going to a Diamonbacks game with my cute mom-in-law!


Best Easter brunch with the best crew. 





HBD Von. 



Dallas even got me to go golfing :)



Getting to hang with Ruthie and her cute mom Brecken again!!


Finally going to a Jazz game this year. Thanks to my cute mom-in-law!



 AND OF COURSE A SELFIE ON MY WAY TO MY LAST CAPSTONE SHIFT EVER!!!!!!!



Like I said maybe see you in june. Exciting things to come for both dallas and I... we will keep you posted!!

xoxo,
Car




Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment