Family Photos.

It has been a whole month since I posted... So let me catch you up. We have been working and finals. Yep, that's it. Haha our life is school and work but as Friday I am done with school! Yay! and Dallas will be done on Wednesday.

Somewhere in the thick of it all my darling friend Brooke took some family pictures for us. I wanted to send out a Christmas card this year with Fitz in it and I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out! (Thanks to Brooke... we are not the easiest to photograph).

The cards are in the mail so I thought I would post a couple more on here. Can you believe Christmas is in 10 days? We can't and are ready for some holiday activities!

Merry Christmas from the Stewarts!










Check out Brooke Gibbons Photography her stuff is the bomb.com!

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment