College Football.

So Dallas and I are both in school but neither of us are huge football fans. I mean, we like to keep up and what not but we are not die hards, at every game, kinda fans.

And here is a little background for all ya'll... My freshman year of college I attended the U of U and danced on the University of Utah Dance Team and it was one of the most fun years of my life! My dream though was to attend ASU. When my parents decided to move there I jumped at the chance because now we could afford the in-state tuition! So I moved to AZ when I was a sophomore in college. I attended Arizona State University for two years working on my prerequisite courses for nursing school. After completing these is when I moved back to SLC to finish school at Westminster college.

So.... I feel like I get to cheer for both ASU and the University of Utah. It just get's a little tricky when they play each other.

One thing is for sure though, Dallas and I love an event, and so when we were offered tickets to a few football games we couldn't wait! We were lucky enough to travel to AZ for the ASU vs Utah football game. It was so bittersweet, but I got the opportunity to go down on the field for pre-game so of course I had to wear my ASU gear (and I was technically there longer). Then, the next weekend thanks to Dallas's dad we were able to go to the Utah vs Oregon game. Needless to say, it was a little chillier but just as fun (except the U lost and that dropped ball.... woof).

We feel so lucky we were able to go to such fun games. The nostalgia of college football is so fun to partake in especially during the fall. Crazy to think in 5 short months both of us will be college grads and moving on to a new chapter! I am so excited to see where life will take us! But here is some pics of the game... sorry to get sappy!

xoxo, Carly










Just slightly disappointed after the game... haha


Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment