Sanity trips.

I owe it to Dallas for keeping me sane during nursing school and working way more than I should.


Then, sometimes when Dallas is taking 5 classes and works full time and is about to his lose his sanity too... 

Wendy saves the day.

You know your Husband is a keeper when he is willing to send you on shopping trips with your mom so he can stay home and work during Fall Break. 

So my mom, sis, and I ended up driving a car down to AZ for a weekend, and of course stopping at the outlets in Vegas on the way. 

Ok so if you haven't been to the outlets you need to go... Tory Burch, Ted Baker, Kate Spade, Theory, need I say more? Of course though before you go shop your heart out make sure to go eat at the Omelet House. It is literally a hole in the wall but I am not lying when I say it is the best breakfast I have ever had. Homemade banana bread that will knock your socks off! 

We had so much fun shopping for 4 days straight that we did not take any pictures until after church and then we took a million selfies. 

Sorry.

HUGE THANK YOU TO WENDY AND RACHEL FOR TAKING ME ON MY SANITY TRIP!!

Haha and Wendy refused to make silly faces with us... So she didn't. 







Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment