Dallas turned 24.

I am so far behind on posting so this actually happened a month ago. Dallas's birthday was May 16th. Blogging is hard and my goal with this blog is to not just post some life that is perfect and we look like we have lots of fun all the time... don't get me wrong we are very blessed but more importantly I want to document everyday life. This is a lot harder then I would thought it would be. I will work on it. Until then... More birthdays!


I made Dallas crepe's with Nutella and bananas in the morning. We woke up and his dad came over because we were still. working. on. our. bathroom. (talk about not perfect... story to come later). Then that night we went to Cafe Molise for dinner and I had all of Dallas's closest friends over to my parents house for cake and ice cream. 

Anyone that know Dallas will testify to this... everyone loves Dallas. I text about 15 of his friends/their wives and every single one wanted to come! I was thrilled and Dallas felt very loved. Which he should. He is the love of my life and my greatest blessing. I cant wait to celebrate an eternities of birthdays with him.



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment