saturdays.

Saturdays are right up there on the top of my favorites list. Today my Saturday consisted of taking care of poor Fitz all morning who has a tummy ache, running 3 miles (I'm training for a 10k, yes I know it's pathetic that I have to train to run 6 miles), going to Ikea with my mom so she can get spoons and coming home with: a new kitchen rug, new table cloth and matching napkins, and my FAV Matisse print. Then some laundry, more taking care of Fitz, and of course setting up all my fun Ikea finds. Oh and last but not least working on my computer while drinking Raspberry Creme Shasta. Yep I am still a child. 


It's hard that Dallas works on Saturdays, because it is the busiest day for him. Thank heavens my bff (mom) is here to be my Saturday buddy.


Happy Saturday everyone!








Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. what a cute dog!!! sounds like your saturday was amazing, i love trips to ikea!!

    ReplyDelete