something about bliss.

We have been told multiple times to enjoy the newlywed phase while it lasts because it's sheer bliss the first little bit but fades quickly... Here are some thoughts on the subject...

1. There is something to be said about bliss... what even is it? Pure happiness? I believe people all have their own forms of bliss. Dallas and I have our own bliss which consists of a lot of laughing, a little argument here and there, but at the end of the day true respect and adoration for the other person. Bliss can hence, last a lifetime.

2. Dallas always puts my happiness above his own.. always.. since the day I met him. I see this selflessness with everyone he associates with and is one of his many amazing traits. (I am working on it too, just not as good as him at it yet!). He makes my life bliss.

3. Yes there are definite up's and down's but you have to appreciate it all. Learning to love your best friend and every part about them is not hard it's amazing and has helped us to grow more and more in love = bliss

4. I truly married my best friend who from day one has kept me laughing and in our own personal bliss.

5. Accepting the fact that life is not perfect. Life will not always be a cake walk but as long as my best friend is at my side we can do anything and after each challenge taking what we learned from it and bettering our lives/marriage in any way possible. Bliss is what you make it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Sorry for the rambles. We are just coming off of an incredible Valentines Day weekend, which entailed of Dallas taking me to Vegas, letting me go shopping, and attending the "O" Show. He truly is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I can't wait for a lifetime of bliss with him. Here are some pics from the trip!







Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. You are the cutest Carly! I'm impressed you have time to blog while in nursing school. Please keep it up, I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete