WOW LIFE

Holy cow isn't life crazy? The last time I posted was almost 6 months ago about our Europe trip and here we are in June now and we have a BABY.

So I was totally pregnant on our Europe trip... and what is so funny is I posted about Versaille and what I didn't mention is I was SO SICK the day we were there. I couldn't eat anything, it was rainy, I was nauseous all day, and totally not in a good mood. But I put on a happy face for most of the trip because a little morning sickness never killed anyone. I think.

Anyways... I would post about the rest of the trip and maybe I will another time but just to get all caught up for my own sake, which is the whole purpose of this blog, I will start sort of where we are now and that is a family of three! (four technically... sorry Fitz). Harvey was born on May 4th at 10:05 pm! He is the light of our lives and the sweetest peanut that ever existed. I love babies... I mean I work in the NICU. But there are no words that can even begin to describe the love I have for my OWN baby! Dallas is already gunning for the Dad of the Year award and I have fallen more in love with him seeing him take care of our baby boy.

I will post the craziness (maybe) of our whole birth story another time. It was sort of a nightmare but we got Harv out of it safe and sound and that is all that matters. So like I said maybe I will share laaaattteeerrrrr. But I am dying to share his newborns because well he is perfect. Brooke our photographer was so patient and amazing when Harvey wanted to be awake the whole shoot, so if you need a newborn photographer look no further. Message me and I can give you her contact info!

Here is Harvey James Stewart!























xoxo, Carly





Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Hey where did you buy your dress? You have seriously the cutest clothes!! Can you tell me where you usually shop? I live in California and would love some of the cute flowy dress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This dress is from Free People and comes in a few colors! I work at Anthropologie so I shop a lot there but some great websites with good prices that I love too are Piper&Scoot, Shop Stevie, and The Stock Place. They are all based out of Utah but you can order online!

      Delete
  2. Okay thank you for responding most people don't!! Love reading your blog about your cute family! my name is Kim alders. But man you are a nurse and work at anthro and have a kid you are one busy mom!! I'll have to def check those out never heard of any! I love your white dress that's kind of lacy but square lol too did you get that at those online stores?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Kim! I got that white dress that is in my instagram at Anthropologie!

      Delete