reasons we've been MIA.

Here are a few reasons Dal and I have been MIA...

1. We are slightly obsessed with our dog and every free second we have we play with him.

2. We are both in the midst of finals and are about to lose our marbles.

3. We are remodeling our bathroom that has turned out to be quite the problem project... WOOF. (Before and after coming shortly... hopefully).

Luckily it's easter weekend and my family is coming to town and we can't wait to party, and have finals over, and get our lives back!!

In the meantime... Here are some adorable pics if Fitz... like I said we are obsessed!


It is making me sad that he is getting so big!!




Dallas will snap chat me while I am at clinicals ALL DAY on saturdays. 



And the best for last.... Fitz taking getting a bath HAHA! (Insert crying laughing emoji here)



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment