home away from home.

So my parents moved to AZ almost four years ago. Ever since it has been one of my favorite places to visit. Dallas is quickly growing to love it just as much as I do. I always tell him it is impossible to be sad in AZ and he is learning how true that is. Our trip consisted of our fav breakfast spot Le Grande Orange, bike rides, Max's first varsity basketball game (where he scored half of the team's points... I won't mention the final score though), Dallas playing golf, Carly getting her nails done, lots of good food, Pollyanna games, quality family time, and of course the best BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!! Needless to say it was hard leaving the 75 degree weather and coming home to snow and 7 degree weather. But that is ok it is just getting us excited for finals to be over and Christmas to be here!












Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. le grande orange! i crave that place allll the time. im so happy you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete