My favorite city on this entire planet.

As you were last updated, you saw that Dallas and I both graduated from college in May. So my parents being as awesome as they are, gave us a graduation trip as a gift and immediately I knew I wanted to take Dallas to my favorite city on earth... Paris!

Dallas had never been to Europe and I couldn't wait to go explore I have been seriously behind so here is our documentation of the most amazing trip!

Day #1: Our advice is once you fly in I know jet lag is a pain but STAY AWAKE! it is tough but worth it.  We planned a bike tour to see that main sites and it was perfect because it kept us awake haha


This is the flight over... haha when you fly delta to Paris make sure to pay a little extra for the Economy Comfort SO WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Ok so the 411 on the bike tour: It is great because you get the history on the main sites, its exercise but you get to places quickly, the tour guides are darling locals who have darling french accents, and you stop all along the way at the touristy places that you just want to stop at for a few minutes anyways! Bike tours = the way to go!

cutest sparkling water fountains along the Seine river.












Day #2: We slept in, which was nice then ate at the most fun restaurant in all of Paris called Le Jules Vern. I say the most fun because it is at the top of the Eiffel Tower!! There is no better way to experience the Eiffel Tower! You beat all the lines, you don't have to take the stairs, and you get amazing panoramic views of the city. The down side..... the food is AUTHENTIC FRENCH CUISINE. haha it was pretty fancy and food no one was a fan of... the boys were laughing the whole time but it is the best way to experience fine dining in Paris. After this we shopped, walked along the Seine, and went to the Louvre. It was a perfect Parisian day. 



Im talking authentic Duck Foie Gras



This may have been my favorite purchase ever... go check my instagram for my whole story.
And lastly... we had to go get better food after our 5 course meal at Le Jules Vern haha 




Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment