A little bit of Disney.

Well hello there it has been a minute...

When I say a minute I mean a few months..... Lots has happened.

So I will have to split all these updates up! This is going to be all out of order sadly. I was going to post about graduation (which was back in May...) but.... my hard drive crashed and we are still trying to recover months... years worth of photos! Great right?! Sorry end rant.

But in the mean time I will post some out of order events slash house updates! We are moved in! Yay! Pics to come soon.

Pics I do have are from our great trip to Florida this summer. It was super random but super fun! We went to Disney World for a few days, Universal Studios, then hopped on a weekend cruise to the Bahamas! It was so great and we felt like kids again for a few days. The guys may have thrown in the towel on Disney after day one but our resort was amazing and everyone got to have their own personal "Disney" aka golf. haha.

Day #1: Epcot and Magic Kingdom







 Day #2: Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios (we lost vaughn and trev)





Day #3: Universal Studios (we lost vaughn, trev, and dal)










Cruise:











The end.

More random updates to come!

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment