take me back.

Take me back to one year ago.


Exactly one year ago my mom, sister, and myself were jetted off to Europe for my last hurrah! before I got married. But in reality that is not why we went at all haha. Before I had even met Dallas my sister was a senior in high school and for her graduation present wanted to travel to Europe so my mom used up just about all her frequent flyer miles to book three tickets round trip to Paris. Little did we know then that we would be booking this trip two weeks before I got married.

Once I was engaged and the wedding date was set we decided not to cancel the trip. When plans were under way we thought it would be no big deal to travel two weeks before the wedding. 

Everyone else looked at us like we were crazy but we thought "c'est la vie!' It was such an incredible trip our itinerary went as followed:

London  -   Paris   -   Avignon  -  Isle Sur La Sorgue   -   Le Baux   -   Cannes  -  Nice  -  Monte  Carlo

All those incredible places in 2 weeks. I have to give credit to my mom. She was the CHAMP of the trip. We rented a car and spent the second half of the trip exploring Southern France. None of us spoke a lick of French but she handled those french streets like she was a pro. 

I can't wait to take Dallas back. For any questions on hotels, restaurants, or to-do's in any of the cities above please feel free to comment below!

London



                                     


Paris












Isle-Sur-La-Sorgue, Avignon, and Le Baux






 Cannes, Nice, and Monte Carlo











Xoxo,

Carly 



Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a lovely trip! You know what they say- "Paris is always a good idea!" ;) I'd love to go to Monte Carlo someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You really need to go it was AMAZING just to see the Hotel de Paris alone!!

      Delete