meet Fitz.

Yes... we got a puppy... so here's how it went:

When I met Dallas he always said he would want a dog down the road and I was not as "on board". But... about four months ago some friends of ours were going off on how much they loved their dog and so we started to look online at puppies. Well staring at puppies online for a few hours will get anyone "on board". So we went and looked at a few and really needed to think about if we were ready for this... In the end we decided not quite yet...

Now four months later here I am still looking at puppies online and I found a certain breed I REALLY liked (He is a King Cavalier/Tea Cup Poodle mix). So we went and looked again but still didn't feel great about it. Then we found another litter of the same breed and decided to go look... and there he was.. and I fell immediately in love. He was the cutest thing I had ever seen. We tried to bargain with the lady selling him and she would not budge.. so no puppy.

The next day I was so sad. If it was not this puppy I did not want one... dramatic I know. So Dallas called her and pulled the whole "poor college students" card and she budged! She ended up coming down significantly on her price and he was ours!!! We couldn't believe it!! We love him so much and can't wait for this new adventure!

PLEASE WE WOULD LOVE ANY PUPPY TRAINING ADVICE!!!!






Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. The book puppies for dummies was an awesome guide when we got bugsley!! They are so much fun!! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete