it all started a year ago.

Carly: I met Dallas at a Halloween Party a few days earlier and he asked me out. I said yes and the date was set... November 1, 2012. He picked me up and we went to the Dodo (solid choice) I was nervous and only ordered a soup and salad so that I didn't look high maintenance haha. We then went to City Creek for a group Scavenger Hunt. We walked and talked and wandered around downtown. We found ourselves in a bar ordering Diet Coke's, on the roof of the Marriot Hotel, and strolling the streets. My shoes hurt and I could tell Dal felt bad we both were trying pretty hard. On the way home I didn't want the date to be over so I invited him to come inside the Toaster (where I lived with my three roommates) so we could chat some more. We cuddled on the couch and talked until it was far too late. Thank heavens I heard from him a few days later (He was trying to play it cool) and the rest is history.

Here we are a year later...

Share this:

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. YOU TWO ARE PERFECT. FIND ME ONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah i love it! So cute and such a good idea. I've got one started for me and Cam but I won't start it till Jan. Loving the stories though.

    ReplyDelete